ERILYN












Remember my blogger brunch in December? and how I  didn't get any decent picture from it?
well I finally took some time out to shoot what I wore.
this beautiful outfit was made by Erilyn a label owned by a fashion designer and ex classmate of mine, Temitope Onisarotu.

I was super psyched when she reached out to me to do this, we went back and forth trying to decide what my style was and what i would love to wear.
All I knew was that I wanted an outfit that was both comfortable and super stylish and with came up with this versatile three piece.

I love how this outfit plays with textures and prints and structures.
WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS LOOK? WOULD YOU ROCK THIS?

P.S: Forgive my peeping bra strap, problems of a big boob girl.


Outfit
Shoes: Zara
Three Piece: Erilyn

Contact Temitope for your custom designs, bridal pieces and beautiful outfits on Instagram|| @temytope ; call or whatsapp|| 07059123781
post signature

6 comments

  1. I love this..... Nice blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this girl, especially the skirt/shorts. I love the versatility as these pieces can be styled in various outfits. And as for the bra strap your forgiven girl, I can totally relate.
    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually loveee the outfit. It looks great on you .

    thoniabankz.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The outfit looks real good on you and is something I would definitely love to pull off someday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the jacket. When I saw it at the brunch, I already saw myself cutting off the sleeves of one of my blazers!

    www.miralabelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the jacket. When I saw it at the brunch, I already saw myself cutting off the sleeves of one of my blazers!

    www.miralabelle.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments keeps me going...
I love to hear from you, read your comments and I would love to check up on you and bond as well, so drop your info.
Thanks for stopping by.
You can Email your other enquiries to Makodesola@gmail.com
x