LIKE A DUDE











Becoming someone else is easy, as certain fashion and lifestyle stereotypes have come to be associated with the average clique. Some people are goths, hippies and tomboys.
Taking a line from their rule books, it's easy to fit in physically into those circles and that is what I really do love!
I love how when I feel less than myself I can take solace in another tribe and feel much better.
I love how fashion allows for transformation and comfort.
It's the most difficult time of my life, I cry everyday to bed and I cry everyday in the bathroom and also at random times in my life.
It's even more difficult that I can't share my thoughts and knowledge with anyone because I lack the ability to fully trust anyone and secondly because I'm always looking out for everyone else's needs but mine.
Beyond that this outfit depicts how easy it is to become stereotyped.
post signature

6 comments

  1. Hahaha! I love your poses!
    Looking like a real dude.

    www.omogemura.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it nice that you can dress up (or down) to help lift your spirits? Sometimes putting on your favorite pair of jeans or some earrings can pick you up and help you feel better.

    Another way is to share and let it out. If not with others, then talking to God is even better.

    I hope whatever's making you cry goes away.

    God bless.

    Berry Dakara Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow. Love the gangster attitude! As for crying, that's exactly how I feel right now. Starting going through my blog roll to make me feel better. Cheer up, it can only get better.

    www.miralabelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow. Love the gangster attitude! As for crying, that's exactly how I feel right now. Starting going through my blog roll to make me feel better. Cheer up, it can only get better.

    www.miralabelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always knew you had a gangster in you somewhere. LoL

    www.sunlightdreamer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so carefree. Love!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments keeps me going...
I love to hear from you, read your comments and I would love to check up on you and bond as well, so drop your info.
Thanks for stopping by.
You can Email your other enquiries to Makodesola@gmail.com
x