DARKNIGHT














Hello 2016; hello people; it's been a few.
I didn't even think I would be back on my blog so soon as I have spent my time these past few days so caught up chasing one of my dreams and I must confess it's been stressful, you already know this if you follow me on IG or snapchat < @dee_mako >.
2015 was such a beautiful and stressful year for me as I had so much on my plate. 2016 is starting that way as well but I'm hoping to atleast take a vacation this year, spend time with deserving friends and check off new dreams off my list.
Talking about dreams, I hope you have set some goals as oppose to resolutions?
If not please do and make sure you break your year's goals to monthly goals and then daily goals to achieve it swiftly.
And don't forget like I adviced in my previous post to give yourself time and credit.
That said don't forget to have fun as well because that's the Key.
Hahaa yes I just dropped a Dj Khaled on you.
If you don't get it then you are already missing out on the fun.
I wish you a very beautiful, gracious and rewarding 2016, one filled with love, accomplishments and happy times.
Love you all and see you soon.
post signature

8 comments

  1. Happy New Year! Make sure you plan towards your vacay so that it happens for sure.

    Berry Dakara Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that is the goal o, i will. thanks Berry.x

      Delete
  2. Hi Desola! Love the outfit, you and these you Visor hats. Thanks for mentioning the monthly goals, almost forgot about that. Really helpful.

    Mira La Belle blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Ijenna, i love hats alot don't know why but I do.x

      Delete
  3. Yes oh!! Happiness is Key !!

    Www.theblackwriter.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments keeps me going...
I love to hear from you, read your comments and I would love to check up on you and bond as well, so drop your info.
Thanks for stopping by.
You can Email your other enquiries to Makodesola@gmail.com
x