BACK, BLACKER & BETTER





  









Naming blog posts can be very stressful. please note the title of this post may be highly made up...lol
It's been almost a month without an outfit post, I don't have an answer for why that is but I know that it's been on my mind to do more, However I have started to learn how to live without worry and with peace of mind something I struggle alot with.
Worrying doesn't ever do much but I'm a worrier who has finally started to learn to take things easy and appreciate my journey.
I have spent this month confused, tired, FRUSTRATED (my most used word this month) and almost Suicidal and I didn't want to share all my many unstable thoughts with you guys because i wasn't really ready for all the sorrys or the quotes and advices..lol.
I felt like what i was looking for only me could give it to me but in someway a lot of you that reached out to me and called me and that I ran into and said really nice things to me changed everything so Thank you.
Moving on, Today's outfit explores two colours I hate paired together Black and red, I have always felt it was so typical and in someway random but with a touch of the pink jacket it takes the look to all the other places it never thought it could be.
Since my goal has always been to create ART, what do you think?
+
how have you been? what's been up with you?
P.S: I'm hosting a blogger's brunch in december if you are interested drop your email.
have a beautiful week.
 I'm wearing:
Dress: @thehdhqv
Hat: @thehdhqv
Purse: @thehdhqv
Shoes: my shoes
Jacket: vintage similar here
post signature

27 comments

  1. Dee, please nothing in this world is worth giving up your life for. god is always there to help you out, if you would let him. you look very good and stylish, and you are inspiring a lot of people out there so please keep at it..loves.

    www.fafresh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much Fredreca, your words mean alot to me, i'm learning how to manage life's pressure and i will make sure to remember that this is all that matters. thank you.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful jacket. You look different, good different though. You're glowing...

    Epiphany29.com
    White Tee N Ripped Denim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love everything about this look!! Perf! Do you still have visors in stock?

    www.vievebutterfly.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely as always.
    Tonyeigbani

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweetheart. hope you are much better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really do love the jacket, very cute.

    www.zeeszone.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am interested in the bloggers brunch... mysranne@rocketmail.com
    www.mysranne.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love!
    You slayed the look baby girl.

    Nigerian and Natural

    ReplyDelete
  9. Look e imagens maravilhosas amei, bom final de semana.
    Novo Vídeo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06avCiMDYGA
    Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Do stay strong dear, tough times always pass. Love the jacket and that visor is bae
    Divadiari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looking good b.
    Always remember the Lord is a shade upon your right hand. <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. You slayed usual Dee.

    www.icelaw.me

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful article, love d hat and shoe...but please what photo app do you use to make your background wall colour stand out? Tnx.
    Empressmicky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look amazing Desola. And that hat is beautiful.

    myfashionmusings.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm intrested in the bloggers brunch - adedokuntomiwa11@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the jacket....

    www.sunlightdreamer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments keeps me going...
I love to hear from you, read your comments and I would love to check up on you and bond as well, so drop your info.
Thanks for stopping by.
You can Email your other enquiries to Makodesola@gmail.com
x