WHITE TENNIS X 10 PRACTICES 31/1/14



Hello GUYS!!!!
HAPPY LAST DAY OF JANUARY 2014!!!
“The well-dressed man is he whose clothes you never notice
Somerset Maugham”
Spent three days away from here because I have been unexpectedly busy and occupied with work, and also with a stomach ulcer, I had to get two injections on Tuesday, Wednesday was a better day and then thursday the ulcer came back again, God knows that the pain is excruciating, so I made sure to cook myself noodles before leaving home today.
Random shout out to the lover…muah!!!!  (I haven’t still forgotten about the TV though).

Yesterday
I woke up in my friend BeyoncĂ©’s “all will be perfect” mood and it inspired me to download the whole of her  BEYONCE album…God knows I love her so much…me and her will be hanging out all through the journey back home from work like we did yesterday.
Today
I have been folding drawing all day today; I need merlin in my life right now…hehhee
Im hoping for a great weekend that involves the lover…I’m happy its Friday as usual!

In this busy times when the world is so had on us all and we are also so hard on ourselves,
 Here are 10 PRACTICES TO HELP LIVE A BETTER LIFE

-          The first and best of it all, FALL IN LOVE WITH YOURSELF
-          KNOW THAT YOU ARE STILL BLOOMING
-          WRITE HAND WRITTEN LOVE NOTES TO THE PARTS OF YOUR BODY YOU HATE
-          FIND COMFORT IN HOLDING YOUR OWN HAND
-          REMEMBER EVEN CLOUDS CRY SOMETIMES
-          DATE YOURSELF, GET TO KNOW YOURSELF AGAIN
-          LEARN HOW TO BE ALONE WITHOUT FEELING LONELY
-          BECOME THE PERSON YOU WILL LIKE TO FALL IN LOVE WITH
-          FLIP THROUGH OLD PHOTOS AND REMINISCENSE BUT DO NOT LIVE THERE, NO NEW THINGS HAPPENS IN THE PAST.
-          REALIZE THIS: YOUR VIENS ARE ROOTS, YOUR LIMBS ARE BRANCHES, YOUR BODY IS A TREE, AND DON’T YOU DARE CUT IT DOWN TALK LESS OF LETTING ANYONE CUT IT DOWN. YOU ARE BOUND TO GROW AND BE FRUITFUL.

Personally I am also on a self-discovery journey, even though I might be the most self-obsessed and self-assured person a lot of my friends know, I haven’t gotten to the point I am aiming for, I am just discovering my femininity, and truly and confidently just taking comfort in being my own biggest fan and closest friend.
Hope you find these ten practices useful? How has your week been going, hope it’s been better than mine?
















Wish you all a FREAKY WEEKEND!!!
Xoxo
D



2 comments

Your comments keeps me going...
I love to hear from you, read your comments and I would love to check up on you and bond as well, so drop your info.
Thanks for stopping by.
You can Email your other enquiries to Makodesola@gmail.com
x