R.I.P BIRDY! R.I.P 2013!





















Shout out to myself, for not posting anything on here yesterday and staying busy with the design template of this blog, even though it still needs more work because I’m not satisfied yet.

Hi! How are you all doing?
Now that I’m done ranting I want to say HAPPY NEW YEARS EVE to you all.
It’s been 365 days of year 2013 and it’s been eventful for me, I have had the best of days and nights...
while reflecting in the bathroom today, I realised I earned less than I made, and for that reason, I’m not sure I’m exactly happy how my financials went but at least I was able to grow and learn and remain a shopaholic...hehe
 So I guess it’s still a yayy moment for me.

yesterday at work, for the first time I saw a living thing lose its life right in front of me, a tired bird flew into the office and started to try to leave...we tried catching it to help it out but nope it continually kept running into the glass on the closed side of the window, and after about four slams of its neck and head against the glass...it got weak and gradually passed away...



I felt so sad and burdened and then I realized how much we have to be thankful for...which so much is!!! So much!!!
Life is a gift from God and no matter how bad we have it; no matter how much stress we face; no matter our trials and tribulations, we need to realize that we still have the ultimate gift so we can have hope and faith...
I’m thankful i have my family with me again this year
I’m thankful for work
I’m thankful for friends that have turned to family and those that turned to acquaintances
I’m thankful for life, hope, smiles, laughter, disappointments, appointments
I’m thankful for you my readers
I’m thankful for GOD’s enduring mercies and love...

RIP BIRDY!!! RIP GOLDIE!!!  RIP 2013!!
See you all next year...Go to church! Go to mosque! Stay sober! Don’t drink and drive! Don’t walk and ping! Remember to genuinely say thank you to GOD....

I’m still ms_mako
God bless you
Have a fabulous one
xoxo
D

2 comments

Your comments keeps me going...
I love to hear from you, read your comments and I would love to check up on you and bond as well, so drop your info.
Thanks for stopping by.
You can Email your other enquiries to Makodesola@gmail.com
x