WIWTS: Style ReBel



“Why change? Everyone has his own style. When you have found it, you should stick to it.”
Audrey Hepburn
“On matters of style, swim with the current, on matters of principle, stand like a rock.”
Thomas Jefferson



What I Wore To School is a new segment of my blog;
It would highlight what I wore to school, the projects I'm doing and the ones have completed and hopefully I would be able to start my sewing tutorials soon.
This should be fun.








My course mates will be my photographers so the quality of some of the pictures might not be excellent but it should be able to gradually show you my style and tailoring journey.

Last week Tuesday I decided to make a decent dress for myself, I have always gathered fabrics long before I left school, looking through my fabrics drawer I found this zebra print stretchy fabric and I got busy.

After I cut and sewed the dress, I realised that the waist wasnt cinched in enough like you can see in the picture so I'm going to do some adjustment then hem it.
(WIWTS photos of the finished look and how i styled it would be up tommorow watchout!





Sometimes I feel like rebelling, I don't do anything to my hair, i dont scarf or comb or style it, i wade my hands through it and go out.
in this look I decided to tie my bandana forward, in my rebellious way, the only one I own right now though...I wonder why?

I'm planning on going natural with my hair; I'm meant to have chopped off a big chunk of my hair but Its not an easy decision to make, so right now I'm enjoying tying and styling it, the laziest way I can.
I'm thinking of putting some colour highlights after cutting, still haven't decided on the colour yet though.
*fingers Crossed*
How have you all been?
What hair decisions are you making right now?
Have fun styling not just your hair but your outfit!


Fashion argot:
~rebel - someone who exhibits great independence in thought and action
~cinch - get a grip on
~hem - fold over and sew together
~bandana - large and brightly colored handkerchief

Xo
D

Post a Comment

Your comments keeps me going...
I love to hear from you, read your comments and I would love to check up on you and bond as well, so drop your info.
Thanks for stopping by.
You can Email your other enquiries to Makodesola@gmail.com
x