THrowback: LETTER TO my GOD

PER
Dear God,
    This is to all the thank you I never said
and for all the time I wasn't worthy which is practically every time and moment of my life...
This is gratitude for all the little and big moments in my life..
for keeping me right from growing up as a child,
for provisions,shelter and food through the years,
For the gift of a mother
For my brother
For the gift of friends
For the gift of survival
This is me saying thank you for every right decision have made,
And for every wrong one that made me stronger,
for every time I was sad and lonely,
for the times you lifted my spirit,
Freshly in ma memory
I am also really grateful for;
Every moment I escaped death through water, car, bike accidents
For every time I am favoured,
To every time I didn't pray,
To when I doubt your forgiving spirit,
To every comforter you have sent me,
To the gift of love and
The gift of life
To the gift of existence
For the gift of having you,
To knowing you will always be here,
For every new day,
For hope and grace
For tomorrow , yesterday, today and forever
For mornings and noons and nights,
For the stars, moon and sun,
For rain and sunshine,
For surviving against all odds,
For sleeping and waking,
For sweet dreams and nightmares
For fights and fun times
For rises and falls
For talks and walks
For forgiving and forgetting
For being you....
For being fair
For your everlasting love.
'11
July/9/11
9.18pm

Xoxo
D

Post a Comment

Your comments keeps me going...
I love to hear from you, read your comments and I would love to check up on you and bond as well, so drop your info.
Thanks for stopping by.
You can Email your other enquiries to Makodesola@gmail.com
x