NEW IN: Work inspired shopping spree


Hi friends!!!

Last three weeks, I went from looking forward to getting two job offers to actually picking up my offer letter and getting my medical examination done for one of the jobs.
It's been a busy week for me, sorting through my wardrobe.
The only clothes closest to formal/work clothes I own are some of the ones I wear to church which also consists of native attires so they aren't up to the number I consider enough.
Since I was in year one I have owned at most five skirts, I shopped for more skirts sometime in my year four (because of Industrial training I.T) but after that I can't really remember the last time I bought skirts, my mum as always been comfortable with me wearing trousers since I was little, so I guess it grew on me.
So last week week I dedicated my time into shopping for the right work wardrobe, ranging from bags to skirts to pants to accessories to shirts and shoes, this are pictures of some of the things I bought....


I also got my hair made into a basic bob and picked up some fragrances. Unbelievably I'm looking forward to starting work because now I have a reason to dress up, so get ready for my new WIWTW segment (what I wore to work).

I got two bags, one I fell in love with instantly because it's so me, it has the leopard print detail at the front and it's a two-way bag that can be carried as a back pack and also can be carried as a regular shoulder bag...who wouldn't love, it was a little bit expensive though but I would like to believe I got a good deal.

The second bag I got from the shop I regularly buy shoes from it's the appropriate power bag for me, dark brown so I can carry it every time and anytime i want to.





Like I said everything I got is work inspired so I got regular pin earrings and some bolder ones for daily use, I love all the accessories I got from the rings to the necklace. ( I especially love shopping for accessories).

These glittering shoes were onsale at a shop in my estate, they are two sizes

bigger than my feet but shoe pads (insoles) will do the trick, the leopard vintage flats I got on sales at Ajah market...it was cheap.

Below are some of the skirts and pants I got....others you would see in the WIWTW section.



Don't forget to follow us, you can follow us with twitter by clicking Follow on the sidebar.

Thank you for stopping by.
Xoxo
D.                                                                                                              

2 comments

  1. Nice..
    I cant wait to start shopping for work too.. :)
    Where do you usually shop for these stuff if i may ask?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks@yeva i bought most of the accesories in lagos market, the bags and some of the clothes in ikota shopping complex in ajah...some in my estate but i also dont hesitate to check shops on my way out or by the road side when i see one that seems like a potential shopping place for me.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments keeps me going...
I love to hear from you, read your comments and I would love to check up on you and bond as well, so drop your info.
Thanks for stopping by.
You can Email your other enquiries to Makodesola@gmail.com
x