December challenge day 1;



























Day 01 - A picture of yourself with ten facts

Picture of self....with hair cap..lol

Fact 1; my shoe size is 41

Fact 2; I studied architecture in school

Fact 3; I am anxious about starting work tomorrow, that's why I'm still awake

Fact 4; I can't multitask while watching movies

Fact 5; I'm not domestic in nature

Fact 6; my brother is the closest thing to a bestfriend in my life

Fact 7; I love perfection in my own way that's why I come across as a hard worker

Fact 8; I have never had a million naira

Fact 9; I'm hurt 

Fact 10; I love God 

Xo
D

Post a Comment

Your comments keeps me going...
I love to hear from you, read your comments and I would love to check up on you and bond as well, so drop your info.
Thanks for stopping by.
You can Email your other enquiries to Makodesola@gmail.com
x