OOTD; All black look




"In case of doubt wear black".

"The best colour in the world is the one that looks good on you".
Coco Chanel

"Black is such a happy colour darling".
Anon








Hi pixies!
I sent a questionnaire of some sort to a couple of my close friends, and acquaintances earlier this month, I had just started reading my book about emotions by Joyce Meyer and I wanted to let go of some things and work on myself.

The contents of the questionnaire is as follows;
Doing a research
1. What are my strongest characteristics and my weakest?
2. What is the one thing I'm absolutely good at?
3. What is the rarest characteristic I possess?
4. If I have a gift what is it
5. What are my talents?











Some of the answers I got were;

Ms A

1. your drive and ur foul tongue
2. fashion and style
3. meekness
4. creativity
5. fashion

My opinion:
what I did immediately I saw this was laugh real hard; then I wrote on my ''habits to work on" list, Foul tongue.

For those who know me personally, you will know that being a joker and a class clown comes with getting to tease people and my foul mouth comes with the territory .
Hmmm and i need not emphasis that my mouth can be really foul.

It's been about 4weeks now and I really have been working so hard to change, though driving on Lagos road is a major factor that isn't helping at all. But I'm fighting it hard though.

Would update you with more answers soon.
By the way if you want to work on yourself you need to ask people who are around you what they think about you, you need to not just accept that they are right but you need to be willing to make amends.

It's been so great confirming some of what I already knew about myself , learning new things and realising how awesome some of my friends are;

Today's outfit is all black with a touch of orange and pink ( baby pink...in the words of an ówànbér).

By the way I made the midi gathered velvet skirt and this is officially the first outfit on this blog tailored by Grey Pixie (me).
Love you all
Stay blessed
Xoxo
Ms_Mako
D

Post a Comment

Your comments keeps me going...
I love to hear from you, read your comments and I would love to check up on you and bond as well, so drop your info.
Thanks for stopping by.
You can Email your other enquiries to Makodesola@gmail.com
x