2017 || SPARKLES, JOY & INCREASED GREATNESS















Hey 2017!!!
11 days already gone and i'm just catching up here.
i'm going to cut myself some slack because my world has been going round and round and spinning so fast since November.
I have gone from defending my project to designing and producing planners for two companies and i'm just so blessed to be here, doing what i do right now.
My real life just began, and even though it took me 26 years to finally and fully decide to Adult, i'm glad that its happening and happening the right way.
I can't be more grateful for all my customers, selling over 100 planners and producing 200 custom planners, is no joke so i'm thankful for that.
2017 is going to be full of sparkles and joy and just astounding greatness, let's not forget love.
I'm so thankful for all of you, i'm thankful to be here and i can't wait to share everything Heartdictions has in store for you this year.
I have decided that to enable me blog more and stay on top of my life, I will have specific days for specific things, On Mondays, I will have Motivational Posts #DeeMotivationalMondays, on tuesdays I will either not blog or share random posts, on Wednesdays, I will have Women related posts #DeeWowWednesdays, a new segment on this blog, on Thursday, I will either not blog or share random posts as inspired while on Friday, I will put up Fashion related posts #DeeFashionFridays.
I usually don't blog on weekends but when necessary i would.
This is my plan for the first quarter of this year and as my workload reduces and as the year goes by, I hope to make changes as necessary.
So expect this format starting from Next week.
Thank you and stay fabulous.
I'm wearing// Dress: @fashionhostel & Bag: @zashadu
post signature

1 comment

  1. Good one girl. The journey to self discovery and fulfillment is good, anticipating wow Wednesday segment.
    www.ethniques.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments keeps me going...
I love to hear from you, read your comments and I would love to check up on you and bond as well, so drop your info.
Thanks for stopping by.
You can Email your other enquiries to Makodesola@gmail.com
x