#30DONFASHION || STITCHES BY MELODIA












I feel the same way you feel right now, THOSE PANTS!!!
It feels like this might be the year that pants finally got its respects, its been underrated for so long and Jeans have overshadowed its shine. However in the past year, Designers have come together to bring pants back.

Stitches by melodia is one of those designers who have mastered the concept of minimalism and this trouser from them says it all.

It is so easy breezy and fits very well, It works for every occasion be it dress up, down or work wear.
It is also perfect for making a statement.
I decided to pair it with a t-shirt have had for about 4/5years now by Allen & Fifth, a nigerian brand as well.
Its a DIY T-shirt as I cut off its sleeve and give the front a slit, then I went ahead to hold it together with safety pins.
The choker was a Diy as well and even though I have pretty much hated the trend on most people, mostly because they seem to always wear it the wrong way, I really do like how it accentuates this look. I finally ended this look by caring my DIY rafia bag!

Stitches by melodia specialize in bespoke and ready to wear pieces and just released their SS17 collection which they call M.A.U.VE, the pants alongside with gorgeous co-ords and dresses make up this very classy collection.

They are also offering a discount code for DeeMako Blog readers once you say Dee Mako referred you so start shopping and start patronising them now.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deetails //Bags: @stitchesbymelodia|| 07036475659 ||

Photography || @mako_od

-------------------------------------------------
#30DONFASHION
The 30 days of Nigerian Fashion project is a campaign started to create awareness about how much Nigerian Brands have to offer in terms of fashion and outfits. Throughout this month of October '16, I will be sharing an outfit every day by different Nigerian brands.

or follow #30DONFASHION to view pictures on Social Media.


post signature

4 comments

  1. Those pants!!! Lawdy. And I love the way you styled it, love the tee. BTW can we talk about your DIY?!! Raffia bag. Deets please

    www.dleonalife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pants are everything!!! Yup I think pants are finally getting the respect they need too. Also I love how you styled it...xxx

    www.sunlightdreamer.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lmaooo the your opening line is spot on! Lol! I NEED these pants. You're not good for my bank account o! Lol ok let me go back and read the post in its entirety 😂

    www.vievebutterfly.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's the top that drew me to this post first and to find out you DIY'd it! Big ups. The pants of course is fab. Well done
    Sewafolie.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments keeps me going...
I love to hear from you, read your comments and I would love to check up on you and bond as well, so drop your info.
Thanks for stopping by.
You can Email your other enquiries to Makodesola@gmail.com
x