#30DONFASHION || INIGHI









Have you ever worn the most perfect dress ever?
Well I have, This black off shoulder overly gorgeous piece by Inighi is hands down the most perfect LBD every girl needs.
It's the perfect dress for a wedding, a festival and even a cocktail event.
Trust me, I know, worn and tested!
The length is perfect and you need little to no accessories when styling it.
All you need is a change of shoes and bag depending on the occasion you want to wear it to and that is if you choose to because I didn't.
I fell in love with the Inighi brand, almost immediately after I discovered it. Who doesn't like an affordable quality brand that offers a unique and versatile range of ready to wear pieces in all your favourite and trendy styles? well I haven't met any one.
This dress is almost sold out and costs ₦9,700 but with my 20% discount code you can shop it for just ₦7,760. to buy this exact dress click here , my other pick here or any other items here
Inighi is a homegrown womenswear high street brand, known for their well tailored ready to wear pieces.
Get 20% off any item with discount code DEEMAKO valid till November 31st 2016. Inighi delivers to  Abuja, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Delta, Enugu, Edo, Ekiti, Imo, Kaduna, Lagos, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo & Rivers state.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deetails //Outfit: Dress: @inighi || 08094556670 || www.inighi.com || info@inighi.com || Store: University of Lagos, Ransome Kuti road, Education shopping complex, Yaba, Lagos

Photography || @mako_od

-------------------------------------------------
#30DONFASHION
The 30 days of Nigerian Fashion project is a campaign started to create awareness about how much Nigerian Brands have to offer in terms of fashion and outfits. Throughout this month of October '16, I will be sharing an outfit every day by different Nigerian brands.

or follow #30DONFASHION to view pictures on Social Media.

post signature

2 comments

  1. Love the Shoes, Dress & Bag!!!
    Never heard of Inighi before now, the dress is Beautiful & Classy.

    Tuke's Quest

    ReplyDelete
  2. You already know how I feel about this dress! Can't wait to receive my dresses *sigh* this shopaholic life isn't easy 😭

    www.vievebutterfly.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments keeps me going...
I love to hear from you, read your comments and I would love to check up on you and bond as well, so drop your info.
Thanks for stopping by.
You can Email your other enquiries to Makodesola@gmail.com
x