THREE MONTHS TO GO














It's been a mellow year.
Not as much craze or drama as usual because I avoided it and embraced as much positivity as I can / could.
I'm learning!!!
I'm still learning!!!
But I'm grateful for having a second chance at a lot of my old relationships and friendships.
It was an assurance of how good I really am.

The thing is when people leave you, abandon you, break up with you, stop checking on you, It doesn't help your self confidence. I especially start to doubt myself and keep myself out of many situations that might lead to interacting with people, but this year, this year has revived so many of my relationships with most people reaching out to me first and it has helped me feel good about who I am and the kind of person I truly am.

I have started to see my life as a large project with many assignments, little projects and many to-dos to check and I keep challenging myself.
I'm almost 26 and I wish I could enjoy 25 a little more than 2 months and 22 days more.
Twenty-five has been good to me and I can't wait to write more about it.


*Outfit*
I'm going to be running a 30 days of Nigerian Fashion Project this October, and for 30 days, I'm going to share outfits and looks by 30 Nigerian designers and I hope it goes smoothly and beautifully.
Hope you follow through, there is going to be so much giveaways, discount codes and interaction.
see you tomorrow for the next 30 days.
Special thanks to the designers who sent me pieces.

Sending you love, yes you!!
xo.

I'm wearing DIY Crop top,  Byge Skirt, Vintage bag from @hdhqgoods and shoes from NFByardsale.

Photography by @sephoru

post signature

2 comments

  1. The croptop I'd a DIY? Waooo look so cool
    Stylebybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. DIY crop top? Are you going to devote a post to it?

    Berry Dakara Blog

    ReplyDelete

Your comments keeps me going...
I love to hear from you, read your comments and I would love to check up on you and bond as well, so drop your info.
Thanks for stopping by.
You can Email your other enquiries to Makodesola@gmail.com
x