#30DONFASHION || OMILUA in OLUMO











I live for wearable art, a lot of times I have described myself as a blank canvas and my style and fashion as an art and pieces like this remind me why.
Omilua is a brand by Jumoke Ademilua and its known for its very indigenous aesthetics. 
What I love the most about omilua is how she modernizes our culture and just makes elegant and minimalist designs for everyday wear.
I'm wearing a two piece from the Ibeji collection and I thought there was no better place to shoot this adire look than at the very top of Olumo Rock in the cultural city of Abeokuta in Ogun state.

The view at the top of the Olumo Rock one of the landmarks in Nigeria, is as breathtaking as the two-piece set.

When you think of Nigerian fashion think not only about the Aso-ebi's and Owanbe attires but think every day easy to wear pieces like this outfit by omilua.

The omilua brand is deeply inspired by the Yoruba heritage & culture.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deetails // Outfit: Crop & Skirt @omilua || 08163440984

Photography // Mide Coker

-------------------------------------------------
#30DONFASHION
The 30 days of Nigerian Fashion project is a campaign started to create awareness about how much Nigerian Brands have to offer in terms of fashion and outfits. Throughout this month of October '16, I will be sharing an outfit every day by different Nigerian brands.

or follow #30DONFASHION to view pictures on Social Media.

post signature

5 comments

  1. Wow girl, this set is amazing! Credits to the designer, the ingenuousness in the mix of patterns in different colors, wow. Perfect shooting scenery as well. Can't wait to see the rest of this series.
    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS GURL!!! I love it!

    I love the outfit, and the backdrop.

    Berry Dakara Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful, the scenery, the clothes and most importantly you!!!xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this set, you look gorgeous in it.
    I love the fact that the pictures were shot at Olumo Rock!
    Well Done Girl, really loving this series, I know a lot of work must have gone into it, Kudos!!!

    Tuke's Quest

    ReplyDelete
  5. Backdrop is amazing! 😍

    www.vievebutterfly.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments keeps me going...
I love to hear from you, read your comments and I would love to check up on you and bond as well, so drop your info.
Thanks for stopping by.
You can Email your other enquiries to Makodesola@gmail.com
x