SUBS & CLASH



















*On Clash*

The last year "Me" would have asked you to ignore the bloat on my love handles, but the new me is accepting all my imperfections and seeing them as who I really am.

This outfit is weirdly a representation of how I have been feeling this past weekend, So many clashing emotions. From stress to feverishness just like the so many clashing prints from my top to my shoes.

For me clashing prints itself is fashionable. Nothing is more stylish to me than just being able to wear whatever print on whatever print and stepping out with the utmost confidence and finesse.
No rules No codes just having Fun with Fashion

The only tip to consider is throwing in a solid piece to create a canvas, this might be your shoes or bag or like in this case a jacket but even that is just a tip.


*On Subs*

Yesterday, I was looking through my phone to share random quotes on instagram and as I scrolled from one quote to the other, I started to feel like every quote I shared will indirectly feel familiar to some people around me, this thought made me wonder if misunderstandings and subs are just really random words that otherwise could have been random but because of peculiar situations,  feel like indirect messages/ side notes.

Also another thing I have been wondering is that, is there really something wrong with how much and how little you decide to put on social media? Afterall if you are an open book and you want to send love towards the people in your life for the world to see, that should be alright right? social media stresses me guys! I really will never get a hang of it.
For now though all I can is live and let others live.

On a side note/ sub, why do some people feel like they do not deserve love and kindness and because of that sabotage it when they get it? it reminds me of the time I talked about compliments and just saying thank you. All i can say is if you get Love take it and if you don't know what to do with it, well Sorry BUT i AIN'T SORRY.

Sending you love, yes you!!
xo.

I'm wearing Erilyn by Temitope Crop slip top,  Vintage denim print shorts, Vintage jacket and floral shoes from Balogun market. 

Photography by @mako_od
post signature

3 comments

  1. Gorgeous! gorgeous! I really love the mixed prints Dee, and that blazer is blended all together.
    I love your style.

    WWW.PEREZVOGUEDIARIES.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can totally relate to the way you've been feeling the stress and feverishness, I've been so anxious and worked up because I'm ill and it just won't go away.
    To the outfit totally love the clashing prints and the jacket, wish I had your boldness to wear outfits like that and take pictures in public. Please don't ever stop blogging you totally inspire me.

    WanShyGirl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmhhh... your outfit looks beautiful. I love how you mixed and matched the prints and how well it turned out. I'm happy to have discovered your blog. Here to stay.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments keeps me going...
I love to hear from you, read your comments and I would love to check up on you and bond as well, so drop your info.
Thanks for stopping by.
You can Email your other enquiries to Makodesola@gmail.com
x