LOVE HANDLES





 








I never thought I would have to complain about bloat till pregnancy, until this past week when i realised the bitter truth that my love handles are handle-able.
No shame still but maybe my crop top days are going to be over soon so its the best time to go all out and kill the trend.
Its a beautiful friday, I feel a bit rested, I think i'm finally satisfied with how my HDHQ shop is looking and i feel like I can finally rest and delete the previous store in anticipation for growth and success.
You can now pre-order the 2017 planners just in time to gift your loved ones for christmas and New year and our 365 journals are just perfect for your everyday use.
Enough with the promotion as you can find the details on the website here.
I'm short of words today so I'm going to leave you with a few words.
THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN'T DO!
I PROMISE YOU!
NO MATTER HOW UNSURE, LOST & SCARED YOU ARE,
THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN'T ACHIEVE.
MY EVERYDAY IS A TESTIMONY TO THIS FACT.
I'm wearinWhite Vintage shirt, Black and white prints flare pants from Jumia.com.ngVintage purse from @hdhqgoods and purple metallic sandal from atDesiree Iyama's wardrobe from the NFByardsale.

Have a splendid weekend ahead.
stay AWESOME.
post signature

6 comments

  1. Loving the shirt and thanks for the motivation words at the end.

    Take care

    afrogenik.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol girl, working out is the way though. Your crop top days don't have to be over. I adore your trousers, I think I prefer how you styled it this time around. And I adore the vintage purse, one of these days I'd love to go vintage shopping with you.

    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcome Sarah and i'm too lazy to work out maybe after I have a baby.x

      Delete
  3. A crisp white shirt and anything ALWAYS looks good.

    Berry Dakara Blog

    ReplyDelete

Your comments keeps me going...
I love to hear from you, read your comments and I would love to check up on you and bond as well, so drop your info.
Thanks for stopping by.
You can Email your other enquiries to Makodesola@gmail.com
x