I'M NEEDie || A Letter to my EX(es)

What I really want to say is sorry for how bad you feel that you left the best thing that happened to you because she had no boobs!!!
*what I say instead*

*Answers*

Have you ever considered the fact that maybe the look you saw in my eyes when I came over was need.

The need to spend one more second breathing the same air as you.

The need to spend one more second with you holding , teasing or sitting adjacent to me in a crowded room of friends.

The need to say that I love you alot and that if I wasn't so self absorbed, I could have loved you more than myself.

The need to kiss you and show you all the affection that the world as taught me is too cheesy, because when i'm with you i'm a cheese.

The need to leave my busy life as it is and exist in your very space.

The need to find the solution to all your worries, so that all your focus and attention is me.




*Questions*

How have you managed to convince yourself that you do not deserve the kind of love I offer you?

How are you so secure in yourself but so insecure in love?

Who made you feel so undeserving, that makes you make me feel so unwanted?

How are you so caught up in your small world of needs, that you do not recognise my own needs?

How don't you selflessly see my own needs?

How don't you recognise my own needs?

How don't you see me?


How is it that my eyes don't tell you exactly what I say, that instead all you see are opposite words?

How is it that love don't matter anymore because of material things?

Why has the world made you in such a way that all you want to give me is the exact opposite of all I need?

When all I need don't cost a thing?




*Conclusion*

Just a few glances every other second when you sit adjacent to me.
And a minute longer when you hug me.
Just a few seconds more when my tongue touches yours 
And an hour more of me running through your mind.

Just pure selflessness and intentions for the needy girl across the room.
But if you do not see her then maybe she should leave...
With the hope that maybe some day,
Someone more deserving and intentional,
A bit more attentive and self assured.
With the right amount of confidence in Love,
Would see and kiss and hug me just a little bit longer.



*Lesson* 

You can't love anyone until you start to love yourself!
Until you start to know that you deserve love.



Sometimes I feel like I don't but who really doesn't deserve love?
post signature

2 comments

  1. This is so on point, its amazing how often we self sabotage our relationships because we don't think we deserve the love we receive. And it is mostly cause we don't understand the love because we are not capable of conjuring such love up from within ourselves.

    Nice piece....xxx

    www.sunlightdreamer.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ifunanya. Couldn't be said better.x

      Delete

Your comments keeps me going...
I love to hear from you, read your comments and I would love to check up on you and bond as well, so drop your info.
Thanks for stopping by.
You can Email your other enquiries to Makodesola@gmail.com
x