On Earning, Yearning, Learning and any other words that rhyme



I blogged yesterday alright so I don't understand the sudden urge to write down something on this blog today. Just a few seconds the thought that I have earned it came into my mind.
So let's just talk about earning things.
Be warned that there is a 100% chance that this is going to be the longest gibberish you have read for a while here so if you choose to avoid it, you can just click next and leave a comment on the next four posts but if you choose to continue then Hey! thanks.

On Earning, Yearning, Learning and any other words that rhyme.

Being 25 is a lot different from being almost 25. when you are almost 25 you yearn for certain things that you learn a lot about and finally start to earn at 25.

I'm talking Behaviours, Self perceptions, Beliefs, Opinions, self esteem, self worth, Knowledge, way of life and everything in between.

There is a reason our twenty something years are full of problems and ups and downs especially before the mid - 20s when we immediately find ourselves trying to find a footing in Adulthood.
We live in self doubts and confusions and just chaos and Then when we approach the mid-20s, we finally start to accept the things we can and can't change and we start to live and finally start to learn.

It is important that you use your 20S for the right things.
The early years for Yearning & Learning
The later Years for Earning & Learning
We never stop actually Learning.

At 20, I was exploring the world of fashion running from being an assistant to a styling assistant and so much more in between and its beautiful how now I can say no to a lot of those things that I thought I needed because now I feel a sense of selfness.
Now I know my worth and in perspective, I earned my worth.

I have been (continuously) earning certain things and gradually i'm enjoying it.

The way I have started to live my life this new chapter has earned me a lot of peace and contentment.

In my work life and personal life, I have evolved and started to accept only the things that I want.
I'm even more stubborn these days because I also do not have to listen to what I do not want to listen to.
My No is my No and my Yes is my Yes, mostly because in terms of Knowledge and a bit of wisdom, I have gradually learnt a lot along my way.

I have started to make room for bits and bits of enjoyment and relaxation.
I have started factoring and planning my life to accept the things I used to perceive as luxury as necessities.
I work as hard as I spend these days and play as hard as I work because at the end of the day, I have earned it.

What are you spending your years doing?
I hope you are factoring your end goal and yearning, learning and earning all you need to take you there.

Its past 5 I got to go home, told you it would be gibberish..lol.
Bye.
post signature

1 comment

  1. I enjoyed reading it tho. I'm 21 now. Still trying to figure it out. I had it all planned out before but now I'm re planning because I've learnt new things.

    www.theblackwriter.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments keeps me going...
I love to hear from you, read your comments and I would love to check up on you and bond as well, so drop your info.
Thanks for stopping by.
You can Email your other enquiries to Makodesola@gmail.com
x