MUSE FACTORY SUNGLASSES
















I love sunglasses; everyone probably already knows that.
This muse factory dress with sunglasses print was a no brainer for me, perfect for the beach and vacation.

I'm taking a leave for the next one week for personal reasons so just incase you don't see me for a few days, know that I will back soon.


The Muse Factory is located at No. 7 Amusa Oloyede street, by Tokunbo Alli street, off Toyin street, Ikeja.
they can also be reached on +234 8035962268
Make sure you check them out and follow them on Instagram @themusefactory_

Photography by @mako_od for Makography.

Outfit
Sandals: @fashionhostel
Sunglasses: @thehdhqv
post signature

2 comments

Your comments keeps me going...
I love to hear from you, read your comments and I would love to check up on you and bond as well, so drop your info.
Thanks for stopping by.
You can Email your other enquiries to Makodesola@gmail.com
x