SPOR-VARSITY











hello you!
how was your weekend?
Mine was pretty intense, it was full of so many emotions ranging from planning, determination to just pure happiness.
it was super eventful and fun at the same time and church was good.

My wardrobe this year has been one with a few sporty pieces and so when this jacket came in my vintage store, I jumped at it.
I love that it gives a boyfriend/oversize shirt effect and that it is so versatile and appropriate for this season's weather.

Spor-Varsity is just my short way of saying Sporty Varsity style which is what i think this look should be called.
Its raining season and I just can't wait to restyle this piece with a slip top or dress and some cute pants.

Sporty wear is definitely a trend worth investing in - this season as predicted earlier in the year and even if we do not have winter in Nigeria, the rainy or harmattan season will cover that, plus there are so many ways to wear them even in the dry season, like how i'm wearing it in this post.

My other favourite thing about this look is that its always almost inform of varsity inspired pieces and I just love that very much.

It a beautiful monday, I hope you have an amazing week ahead.

Before you go, Do you like the Sport inspired trend?


Photography by @mako_od for Makography

Outfit
Dress : Heartdictions @Thehdhqv
Shoes - Jumia.com.ng
Eyes & Lips: Zaron Cosmetics
post signature

5 comments

  1. I love everything....the first picture gives me so much life !!! Hair shoes face everything beautiful. Definitely one of my favourite pictures of you so far....you look so pretty
    Itsdivadiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look💯💯

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loveeeee it! I don't think I'm cool enough to pull this off sha...maybe with some denim shorts underneath? can't wait to see how you re-rock it

    www.vievebutterfly.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. AnonymousMay 24, 2016

    I love love love everything about this outfit �� �� ��.

    ReplyDelete
  5. very minimalist. love love love the varsity jacket. those shoes catches my fancy.

    OnCedarPlanet

    ReplyDelete

Your comments keeps me going...
I love to hear from you, read your comments and I would love to check up on you and bond as well, so drop your info.
Thanks for stopping by.
You can Email your other enquiries to Makodesola@gmail.com
x