FLORALS & POM POMS















I love movies; I'm obsessed with idea of being someone else and living someone else's life for 30mins or longer while watching a series .
I know it seems like the reason why people become actresses but it's a fact, I love movies so much that I have to at least watch a scene of a series or movie before I go to bed.
It is to me what books are to book lovers.

I always thought I could become an actress but my last three Waka pass 'extra' roles have proved me wrong I'm too shy to talk or walk or act on screens my voice trembles even more when I do.

This fact I just shared has nothing to do with this post except for the fact that I'm Rewatching 'Lie to me' a series that I'm sure I have scene before but that I still very much I'm obsessed with right now...lol.

Today I'm restyling my floral cold shoulder top that I wore last August to an award nominee party. I decided to restyle it with a dress this time which is just a switch from the last restyling post I did with the off shoulder dress.

I decided on the DIY Pom Pom shoes to keep the colour bust as refreshing and playful as the top's.

I'm loving a few things right now from the Pom Pom shoes, to cold shoulder tops, to my mambo crochet braids, my Zaron lippie and liner.

What are you loving these days?


Photography by @mako_od for Makography


Outfit
Top : Heartdictions @Thehdhqv
Dress : Heartdictions @Thehdhqv
Shoes - DIY
Eyes & Lips: Zaron Cosmetics
post signature

5 comments

  1. Great idea to layer a top over a dress, I love the layers it adds to this look. It's nice to see your DIY pom pom heels styled, that was such a great idea. Love your picture scenery, especially the church background. For me I love books like you love movies, sadly I don't have as much time to read like before, but I'm working on it!

    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow your hair is on fleek. Totally love your outfit and those shoes too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the soft colors of the top and how airy it looks.

    Berry Dakara Blog

    ReplyDelete

Your comments keeps me going...
I love to hear from you, read your comments and I would love to check up on you and bond as well, so drop your info.
Thanks for stopping by.
You can Email your other enquiries to Makodesola@gmail.com
x