DEE CURRENTLY





So much has been going on with me and I have been uninspired to really do anything about it. I’m still trying to figure out if it’s the heat or just pure boredom from adulthood. Either ways here are a few things about me currently,


CELEBRATING little things like birthdays, being alive, and being able to eat by eating...lol

LOVING my boyfriend’s awkward ways more and more each day while secretly missing him every time we are apart.

DIGGING so many new shoes that I can’t afford right now while hoping and praying that someday soon Luxury will be my ready to wear.

DECIDING on keeping my promise to say more “No” this year by letting go of a few opportunities for collaborations and time consuming work.

NEEDING a holiday desperately, Nigeria is so hot and stressful these days.

WAITING on the time when I will finally have enough money to take spontaneous holidays, quit my job and visit all the places on my list.

TACKLING: the reality that I have been so uninspired these past few months that I may be losing myself or on a more positive side evolving.

SPEAKING to my mum about the weirdest things and gisting through lots of laughter and smiles.

LISTENING to myself a lot while playing Sam Adeyemi and Joel Osteen’s messages to and from work.

CRAVING good food especially that burger from BBQ & cravings, an all expense paid holiday to greece, Zanzibar or morocco and just a honeymoon sort of adventure.

GOING through the weirdest phase of uncertainty about life in general.

FEELING so bored out of mind and at the same time so grateful for everything God is doing in our lives.

SITTING still and cramped driving through long journeys while listening to my Christian jams.

TRYING: to sincerely figure out what I need to be doing and how to go about it before it is too late and before I become too comfortable with where I am.

post signature

15 comments

  1. loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow girl, a lot is going on in your head. I do hope you figure things out. For me I think need a vacation too, I'm quite tired of the stress in Nigeria. I'd love to visit Zanzibar as well, in fact my list of countries is endless. Now for the oufit, I've always admired your cool way in styling pieces. I most especially adore your shoes in this outfit.
    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaa..a fellow endless wanderluster. amen and thank you.x

      Delete
  3. I love the series. I'm also dreaming of Greece ( Santorini).
    Love your boots
    Www.perezvoguediaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Santorini is too beautiful the water and those temple-like buildings. my bosses are from greece so they always show me pictures.x

      Delete
  4. Extremely creative...im loving the outfit greatly :) Good job

    www.bijouxquibrillent.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kinda feels like you wrote out seem of my thoughts esp that last but. Tell me about the fear of regrets!

    www.jbshares.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Knowing that someone else feels the same way is a bit comforting, i hope you feel the same way and all the best.x

      Delete
  6. Love your earrings and hearing about your life, get that holiday booked girl!

    myramyla.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. check out the diy http://www.deemako.com/2016/02/diy-fringe-earrings.html

      Delete
  7. Digging the sporty look! Them shorts are sexy!

    www.omogemura.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Firstly, that outfit is so Beyonce like, I love it. I can really relate with the feeling uninspired part & I hope it has more to do with evolving cos sometimes I just panic. The belief that God is in control is what keeps me sane.
    wumituase.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I agree God is in control o.thanks Wumi.x

      Delete

Your comments keeps me going...
I love to hear from you, read your comments and I would love to check up on you and bond as well, so drop your info.
Thanks for stopping by.
You can Email your other enquiries to Makodesola@gmail.com
x