PLEASE HELP ME SHOOT>>>










Somewhere in between begging people to please help me shoot outfit  posts, I have become so exhausted.
I have so much planned out in my head but its days and weeks like this that remind me that i'm just a Fxcking human being.
Like come on my journal had me buying my ticket to ghana, Publicising my Pop up sale and renewing my damn passport this week and none of it has fit into my week's activity.
Nothing makes me more sad than looking into my planner and realising that I have unchecked goals.
Well atleast I would say I got to share three posts and possibly four if I get around to doing whatever I have planned for the weekend without forgetting that this space of mine exists.
This post is about 6 to 8 months too old. Just sitting in my drafts waiting for a day like this when I finally decide that its worthier than the 51 other posts in my drafts.
Black off shoulders on black pants seems like the most appropriate outfit to mourn all my lost goals, plans and dreams.
P.s: not even my Z bag came through, that would atleast have made me feel better. You know what they say, or rather what I say, "A new splurge is always a good idea".

How is your week going?
post signature

9 comments

  1. Awww! sorry!! Z bag will come soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read something within the past 2 days that said in your to-do list, you should have a Top 2. These Top 2 goals or tasks are the most important and if you at least get them done, you should feel accomplished. I think you should try it out, because like I've been saying lately, LIFE HAPPENS.

    Berry Dakara Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. You just described my life in the past few weeks. you know what? Everything will fall into place! Stay strong sister!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The best person to take pictures of a blogger is another blogger in my opinion. Kinda like a scratch my back I scratch yours sort of thing.

    As for meeting your goals, you're already doing incredible things so stop beating yourself up for not doing every single one. I think goals are like a guideline that should motivate not dictate.

    Love the outfit, especially the kimono!

    www.miralabelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your planner got you all those and you're whining still? I need to flog you o. Anyway lets blame it on human nature. And ooooh Dees got a boyfriend now yaaay. I hope I make it on the 13th.

    Epiphany29.com
    Don't You Just Hate It When...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay, I love this look, the black on black is nice. Aww I always feel terrible when I make plans for my week and I don't achieve them. Hope you have a stress free weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lately I even refused to look at my goal list so I wouldn't feel awful. Basically burying my head in the sand like an ostrich.
    Naija girl next door

    ReplyDelete
  8. You should check this out http://www.ethniques.blogspot.com.ng/2016/03/event-tips-how-to-network-at-event.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Eyah, I have loads of posts in my Drafts too, about 41.
    I like the all black outfit.

    www.tukesquest.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments keeps me going...
I love to hear from you, read your comments and I would love to check up on you and bond as well, so drop your info.
Thanks for stopping by.
You can Email your other enquiries to Makodesola@gmail.com
x