HELLO JERRY, YOU RUINED ME

I love watching Jerry springer and even though most of the shows I catch these days are reruns I still love them very much.
Jerry is a genius and so is whoever came up with the idea of the show. The person saw how truly fuxked up people are, how people can easily cross lines and boundaries in every relationships.

I don't get why they adopted the idea of showing your boobs for some beads but I must confess it's always a bit fun in an awkward way when an audience member shows everyone her boobs and says I want my jerry beads and everyone else hails or claps for her.
That situation in itself hasn't affected me in any other way than making me want to be a bit more daring.

However, The relationships and stories have got me so pessimistic about Love and relationships.
unfortunately for me when I was in the university I never dated a guy that I couldn't account for or trust because that's how I decided who to date. It had to be someone who liked me a lot and someone who I could be friends with and trust very much.

The society at large is not as closely packed as the university. The society is sparsely spread so sometimes we have to take who we run into or who we randomly meet without knowing much about them. Some people are so lucky in love while others are a jerry springer special waiting to happen.

I have a few friends who have been so unlucky in marriages and the truth is when I look around, all I see is single mothers and single ladies who are still or who are done searching for love.

This situations and circumstances are very fearful and I would hope that someone would bring up a show the opposite of the JS show to convince us who have lost faith that some have it good.

Being a pessimist isn't so bad when it comes to love, and maybe what jerry is trying to teach everyone in action and not only in his final thoughts is that we need to be a bit more careful and attentive when it comes to love.

I would say he is also trying to tell the guys that it's important to respect a woman, to have her best interest in mind so has you have yours.

Jerry springer and the society have made me so questionable of the intent of every man or woman I meet and I like it but they have also managed to damage me to the point that I cant just go with the flow of anything and everything.
I have to find the kind of love I want and that has nothing to do with settling.

Hello Jerry, You ruined me.

Post a Comment

Your comments keeps me going...
I love to hear from you, read your comments and I would love to check up on you and bond as well, so drop your info.
Thanks for stopping by.
You can Email your other enquiries to Makodesola@gmail.com
x