CHINA TOWN || 29.02.16













Happy Leap day.
When I decided to put the date in the title, I realised it would have been a sin if I hadn't, Just like Esther not having a party today would be...Happy birthday baby girl.
For christ sake this day only exists every four years...wowza!!!
So you all already know how much my pictures always revolve around the perfect location. Today's post was shot at the amusement park in Apapa. 
I love how the walls are inspired by chinatown which in the real science is their own way of avoiding maintenance or repainting anytime soon.
I love how rustic the wall looks and how it makes yellow look nice.
Talking about yellow, its my favourite colour as you know and this pants are not necessarily my favourite but they are right there at the top of the list.
I have styled this pants previously here and here, so I decided to switch it up and give it a new look with a white shirt.
You probably already know how essential it is to own a classic white shirt as its at the top of the list of wardrobe staples. its ability to take an outfit to a classic level is undeniable.
Blogging 101 posts will be back soon, and i intend to talk about location scouting and other related topics. If you have any topic  you would want me to cover do let me know.
check out all the Blogging 101 posts here.
Have a beautiful week ahead and I hope you have set your weekly goals and started to set you month goals for march, mine includes travel and I can't wait to take you along my wanders and lusts.
don't forget that the HDHQ planner is a very essential tool to help you achieve your goals and stay accountable to your aspirations this year.
Read more on how to get them here
what do you think about this look? and leap days?
Do let me know.
Outfit
Top - available @Thehdhqv
Pants: Bibire Designs
 Sunglasses - available  @Thehdhqv
Bag - Vintage @Thehdhqv
Shoes - Old
Watch: Michael Kors
post signature

15 comments

  1. Awesome!!!

    www.tonyeigbani.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pants! The gnome pose is epic!

    www.miralabelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great in yellow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'm glat to hear this, yellow is my fave colour. thanks melissa.

      Delete
  4. You sure know how to pick them locations! I love how vintage every thing looks from the outfit to the location and I kinda have this vacation feeling in my head, I mean is this Nigeria? LOL. Love it.
    wumituase.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? it is nigeria o. beautiful location. love it as well. thanks wumi.

      Delete
  5. the way you pick locations is awesome! love the outfit

    ReplyDelete
  6. the way you pick locations is awesome! love the outfit

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the pop of yellow as your theme. Definitely makes the melanin shine. Beautiful pant, btw.

    BeautifullyJune Blog 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaa, that's another twist. Melanin shine..love. thanks June.x

      Delete

Your comments keeps me going...
I love to hear from you, read your comments and I would love to check up on you and bond as well, so drop your info.
Thanks for stopping by.
You can Email your other enquiries to Makodesola@gmail.com
x