NUDIST









Happy Monday: Hope this week brings you a million steps closer to your dreams.

This is originally my first outfit post in 2016 and its an embodiment of what my 2016 style would revolve around.
Minimalism, basics and neutral colours.

If you follow me on instagram <@dee_mako> , then you already know that I am not going to be buying any occasion uniform aka Aso Ebi this year, what you don't know however, is that i would also not be buying any new clothes except it's a hundred percent necessary as I am declustering and building a wardrobe of classics and basics.

If you are like me and you need to improve on your finances or you just basically can't afford to buy anymore clothes for now, i will be sharing tips on what to do and how to go about it as time goes on.

Nudes have always been one of my favourite fashion pieces but I have managed to acquire them in just shoes, however, while going through my vintage store, I found this two separates that make for a perfect match.

There is something about nudes that feels so out of place in Nigeria, it seems like we wear more black on black and sometimes white on white than we do beiges or browns on themselves but I love how because it's rare it comes together beautifully.

I will be restyling both pieces as the year runs so stay with me.

 I'm wearing:
Dress: @thehdhqv
Skirt: @thehdhqv
Shoes: Kurt geiger

Photography; @joe_meka
post signature

16 comments

  1. Please keep the ones you don't want again for me abeg, ill come and pick up.
    I tried to Do the classic/minimalist thing last year and it didn't work out.
    Good luck with it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAA...Mide please don't whine. I really hope it does but if it doesn't it would make for a good story. thanks baby girlx
      www.deemako.com

      Delete
  2. Happy New Year!! The dress is lovely and I so need to not buy as much clothes this year smh! Waiting on those tips

    http://toyinwithfashion.com/index.php/2016/01/10/what-i-wore-oh-hi-slip-ons/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks dear, will write them as time goes on. stay tuned.x
      www.deemako.com

      Delete
  3. Love this look. Yes to nude on nude on nude lol. Did you make some changes to the blog? can't be sure but I like whatever you did :)

    www.vievebutterfly.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks hun, I didn't but i feel like i did as well. thanks for stopping by.x

      Delete
  4. I love how nudes make being minimalistic so beautiful. I want to own more of them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks dear, you should definitely do, it's a good buy.x

      Delete
  5. Am absolutely in love with nudes, and rose gold now. But yea I feel you on financially not being able to buy new clothes. Please hurry and share dem tips.

    www.simplyuneeke.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rose gold, me too, my wrist watch is rose gold. I will dear.
      thanks.x

      Delete
  6. Not buying any new clothes?? I tried that last year.... and failed woefully 😔😔 *goodluck*
    P.s I love love love the background

    www.sunlightdreamer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I probably will as well but still going to try..lol.x
      www.deemako.com

      Delete
  7. oh my God. This is epic! Location queen! I love how everything blends, and how that shade of nude looks on you. I don't like nude looks. However, you're making me reconsider.

    www.miralabelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey dee...well I'm a first time viewer,you do look good with the nude!keep it up...

    ReplyDelete
  9. You do well with nude dee..didn't expect it to look this bam!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the outfit. I can see the top with jeans or a different skirt. And the skirt can certainly be worn with many other tops as well.

    I did a no-shopping challenge one year with my sister, and we did pretty well. I might want to do the same thing this year.

    Where is this location?!?!?!?

    Berry Dakara Blog

    ReplyDelete

Your comments keeps me going...
I love to hear from you, read your comments and I would love to check up on you and bond as well, so drop your info.
Thanks for stopping by.
You can Email your other enquiries to Makodesola@gmail.com
x