BLINK












Everything you want and everything you are looking for is closer than you can imagine
Everything you want to do, that needs you to bend yourself takes shorter than you can imagine.
The difference between where you are now and where you want to be is as quick as a Blink.

I remember when I shared a post on multitasking, at that point I didn't even know much about what it really took to multitask, I had obviously been multitasking with everything I had on my plate at that time that I thought was so much but this past few months have taught me what it really means to be busy and to work your butt out.
I shuffled between my 8 to 5 job, my full-time P.G diploma, my @thehdhqv business, graphics designing for a 2016 project that is due for next week, exams, planning a bloggers brunch, dating and everything that life throws at us and I'm glad to say I gave up and stood up and i survived.
I'm done with my diploma and my exams though I still have a project to work on but Im so proud of myself and i'm glad of how i stayed committed since my first semester exams.

I'm glad to have that chapter of my life almost done with and I'm glad to be back fully to this chapter of my life, I hope to start a segment next year that inspires you just like I started double dose this year.

this dress i'm wearing as a top is the same one I explored here, I love how I have styled it atleast four times on this blog and how they all look different.

Thank you all for being super amazing and patient with me even though I wasn't keeping up.
have a beautiful week ahead.
 I'm wearing:
Dress: @thehdhqv
Hat: @thehdhqv
Skirt: @thehdhqv
Belt: @thehdhqv
Shoes: missguided
post signature

9 comments

  1. Nice shoes...


    Epiphany29.com
    Harmattan Essentials

    ReplyDelete
  2. did someone say dating? yaaayyyy whoop whoop. where do you find all these walls. Next year is gonna be super busy for me,please share posts that will help, sobs. And i want that hat by the way

    theblackwriter.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait... No more double dose?

    Congrats on a new chapter. Killer outfit, love it.

    Mira La Belle

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look stunning! And oh tell me about juggling those *wheeew* You did it and it'll get better

    www.thecocopolitan.com

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. My nosy self is back...i havent been commenting of late but that's because well I got tired of the social scene....did you say dating? Nice nice. P.s I love your shoes btw (super cute)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Desi...perseverance and focus. It's always worth it at the end. May next year be more 'Blinking. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Who would've thought?
    I love!

    bookiekunlere.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice dress. looks great on you. love your style.

    http://www.davinadiaries.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments keeps me going...
I love to hear from you, read your comments and I would love to check up on you and bond as well, so drop your info.
Thanks for stopping by.
You can Email your other enquiries to Makodesola@gmail.com
x