GINGHAM x BLUE x AUNTY FUNMI HAIR




“Once you had put the pieces back together, even though you may look intact, you were never quite the same as you'd been before the fall.” 






Hey guys!!
I have been feeling more confident these days, my new hair is amazing and bringing out the absolute lady in me.

I am still on the quest of finding true happiness, nothing really cuts it for me this days, and my job is a little slow and boring. I wish I had a wealthy mother or won the lotto right now. My main plan or ambition would be to eat, travel and see the rest of the world.
Right now I’m very much anti people, trying so hard to avoid ties, friendships and relationships.
It’s been almost a year if not over a year since I have been dealing with this mood, and even though in between, I have had really happy moments, the indifferent and anti-social moments have been more.




Checking out quotes that HELP define how I feel I found one to replace my present one that says;

“I won’t let you close enough to break my heart”

It’s by Marilyn and it’s the biggest advice ever.

“This life is what you make it. No matter what, you're going to mess up sometimes, it's a universal truth. But the good part is you get to decide how you're going to mess it up. Girls will be your friends - they'll act like it anyway. But just remember, some come, some go. The ones that stay with you through everything - they're your true best friends. Don't let go of them. Also remember, sisters make the best friends in the world. As for lovers, well, they'll come and go too. And baby, I hate to say it, most of them - actually pretty much all of them are going to break your heart, but you can't give up because if you give up, you'll never find your soul mate. You'll never find that half who makes you whole and that goes for everything. Just because you fail once, doesn't mean you're gonna fail at everything. Keep trying, hold on, and always, always, always believe in yourself, because if you don't, then who will, sweetie? So keep your head high, keep your chin up, and most importantly, keep smiling, because life's a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.” 
 Marilyn Monroe














I hope it touches your heart and situation if you are feeling the same way I’m feeling, like it did mine.
I keep realizing that no matter how strong we are we deal with things very differently and every day is as much or less a struggle for everyone.






i and my ex-friends leg...tongue out


I'm wearing: Top - Forever 21, Shoes - Liz CLairborne, Pants - Balogun market, Bag - Zara
Hair - Aunty Funmi (45k)

(its confusing understanding the difference between plaids, gingham, checks and so many prints but aparently this my shirt is gingham print, i will be doing a FLF post this friday to explain more.)

Remember: 
No situation is peculiar to one person but also neither is it really different in its wholeness.

XO
D
Desola Mako



15 comments

  1. So cute! Love the plaid top!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shanon! APparently this isn't plaid it's gingham..watchout for the fashion lingo Friday post for more.x

      Delete
  2. Hi dear, it's my first time of visiting ur blog, and i find it really touching of what u posted, the quotation by Monroe is so true..we all go through some difficulties, i think if u're doing what u love, makes it less stressful and u can see the world differently...U're very pretty and the outfit looks really nice on, loved ur shirt most of all...Happy Blogging ;)
    Started following u on Bloglovin and G+ couldn't add u on GFC coz something went wrong with url feed
    Kisses
    www.trendy-twist.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ainur! Right now I'm not doing what I love! I'm just doing what I like so yes everything is a lil more stressful but I'm working towards a happier life!
      Marilyn's quote touched me also! Been through all what she said with friends and lovers!
      I would follow you right back hun! Thanks for stopping by.x

      Delete
  3. Your shoes are gorgeous, such an amazing colour!
    This was a great post, I’ll be back for more :)

    I hope you can check my blog out too sometime.

    Kendra
    xx

    My Blog - Stolen Inspiration

    Instagram - @kendraalexandra

    Google Friend Connect- Stolen Inspiration
    Bloglovin' - Stolen Inspiration

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun. I love the shoes a lot too. Would definitely be visiting your blog also.x

      Delete
  4. Cool look, love the top.
    effortlesslady.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your outfit and your hair looks fabulous, what's the name please?
    www.yettybakbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The hair is aunty funmi hair...I have for sale if you r interested

      Delete
  6. Thanks so much Rinako! I would follow you right back hun.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely outfit, is pretty and nice styled.
    http://sophialastyles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Your comments keeps me going...
I love to hear from you, read your comments and I would love to check up on you and bond as well, so drop your info.
Thanks for stopping by.
You can Email your other enquiries to Makodesola@gmail.com
x