2 WAYS = LEOPARD SHIRT X WHITE PANTS X BLACK




normal is getting dressed in the clothes you buy for work, and driving through the traffic in a car that you are still paying for, in order to get to the job you need to pay for the clothes and car, and even the house you leave vacant all day so that you can afford to live in it.
Ellen Goodman


hi guys,
on april 17th i walked into Mr Price, to pick up a gift for a friend's baby on my way from work, and lo and behold, i saw this hat waving at I and my brother, and since i am a bully and he uses my things without permission(lol) anyways, i decided to spend extra money buying it for myself.
i love that its both round and structured.

this is the second look of how to wear your leopard print shirt.
you can check the first look here
i think this is probably my favourite of the two but then, im a short skirt lover also.
i decided to style it with this amazing white zara pants that i havent been able to wear anywhere, reason being that i dont own a car and in nigeria ehn.. without a car its always better to be safe with your style expressions.





i have been trying to make a B.O.A.T.S post, if you follow me on instagram @ms_mako, you would have seen my little comment write up yesterday.
its all well and good with me. i'm working on changing my blog name because its causing some restrictions.

by the way i got a new weave in and its absolutely gorgeous i must tell you.
is it just me that feels really amazing when i get a new hairstyle?
i always feel a boost of confidence when i do.
im looking forward to a good week and i wish you all that and more.
which of the two ways look is your favourite?
leave a comment let me know....






#bringbackourgirls

(P.S: MY BLOG URL AS CHANGED ITS NOW DEEMAKO.BLOGSPOT.COM )


P.S2: HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRISTOPHER aka CHRIS BROWN..my first LOVE!!!

xoxo
D

15 comments

  1. AnonymousMay 05, 2014

    i miss u

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look more than the previous
    www.fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yea..its more effortless..thanks.x

      Delete
  3. Great pictures, thanks for stopping by My Blog

    http://www.icelawblog.com/2014/05/basic-white.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pants girl.

    http://princessaudu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you styyle this outfit, so pretty.
    http://sophialastyles.blogspot.co.uk
    I am following you on bloglovin andf bloglovin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks sophia.would follow you right back.

      Delete
  6. AnonymousMay 05, 2014

    This hat looks stunning! Haha I hate it when I know I shouldn't spend money but somethinhs just looking at you haha :P thanks for your lovely comment...following you on gfc and hppe you'll follow back :) xx www.junkjournal100.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks hun..we all are guilty of impulse buying..lols. following you right back.x

      Delete
  7. Love this look on you, great combo!!! Love the necklace!!!
    Thanks for stopping by! xoxo

    http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love your outfits, they look great, thanks for your comment. i followed you on google plus. you can follow back.
    http://jenniquecreatives.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments keeps me going...
I love to hear from you, read your comments and I would love to check up on you and bond as well, so drop your info.
Thanks for stopping by.
You can Email your other enquiries to Makodesola@gmail.com
x