back - to - BASICS




hey,
A White tee and blue jeans is as basic as basic goes, nowadays when I'm not as in the mood as I usually am to get dressed, I usually just open a pack of comfort tees ( bought a lot during nysc).
I don't know if I mentioned that I had another hair cut and now my hair is fully natural.


I fell in love with this belt the first time I saw it, because it has this amazing Ankara looking print and it matches my Eze goes to school Sandal ( according to funto).

It's been a boring week for me, I'm job hunting for a temporary job, I need money to buy more shoes... No luck yet for me, if you have a job holla.
By the way, I can finally draw eyebrows like a pro, I watched some tutorials on YouTube.











Xoxo
A

Post a Comment

Your comments keeps me going...
I love to hear from you, read your comments and I would love to check up on you and bond as well, so drop your info.
Thanks for stopping by.
You can Email your other enquiries to Makodesola@gmail.com
x