OOTD: White with a touch of vintage



" the motive behind criticism always determines its validity. Those who care criticise where necessary, those who envy criticise the moment they think they have found a weak spot".
Criss Jami

"we all aren't perfect and it's our imperfection that shapes us to greatness".






Hi lovers and friends!
Forgot to mention that a beautiful baby girl was added to my family over a week ago and I can't wait to spoil her like I would my own.
Her christening was on Wednesday and I had planned the perfect outfit until I decided to do the one thing I hate to do very much; IRON.

As I started to iron the white pants, it got kissed or smooched by the iron and ruined its plans not mine.
though I had to change the pants from this white to orange, I couldn't waste a good outfit without posting pictures of it.
Earlier this year my partner in crime and I decided that white is the new colour and we decided to shop for really nice white pieces and even though I just got this pant, it decided to betray me.











Talking about my partner in crime, this was the reply giving to my questionnaire;

Strongest Characteristics: you are one of the bravest people I know, never afraid to say it as it is, very loyal to the people you care about, you are also very driven

basically your weakest attribute is just lack of patience, it trumps any other bad attribute..

you give the best and realistic advices ever... you are a such a giver, never afraid to go the extra mile for someone

you are very artistic and creative and trust me not everyone can do what you do

don't know what you need all this answers for but all I want you to know is that you are an awesome individual, I am proud to have known you and be part of your journey, i still randomly think of how we met and just chuckle bcos it shows how Mysterious life is and how God works... we all aren't perfect and it's our imperfection that shapes us to greatness.. you are def on that path...


When I said that the questionnaire helped me know who my friends are even more, this is part of what I meant the closing note...lol, made me shed a tear.
I'm a very impatient person, sometime if I get a little tipped off I just give up and move on, I give up easily on friends and acquaintances when they misbehave and this truly trumps every other weak points I have because its the major catalyst for every other weak character I possess, and like every other one I'm working real hard to uproot the stem of impatience in my life.





What I learnt today:
Surrounding ones self with like minds and better people helps achieve more positive results.

Fashion Argot
Acquaintances: relationship less intimate than friendship

Catalyst: something that causes an important event to happen

Christening: giving a Christian name / naming ceremony.

Criticism: act of expressing a reasoned judgment of something / frequently finding fault or making harsh and unfair judgments

Friends: a person you know well and regard with affection and trust

Kissed : touch lightly or gently / burnt.

Motive: the psychological feature that arouses an organism to action toward a desired goal.

Stay Inspired
Xoxo
Ms_Mako
D

Post a Comment

Your comments keeps me going...
I love to hear from you, read your comments and I would love to check up on you and bond as well, so drop your info.
Thanks for stopping by.
You can Email your other enquiries to Makodesola@gmail.com
x