REFLECTIONS || WE DID IT! WE MADE IT!











Happy New month,
May this month bring fulfilment to all our dreams.

As today marks the beginning of the third quarter of this year, I couldn't pass up the opportunity to share an outfit post and reflections of the past months of this year.
let me say that 2015 has been a great year for me full of opportunities and full of growth.
I had somewhat just expected this year to be stress filled which it is but the fact that it's also quite as productive is amazing.

A couple of things i'm grateful for :

  • DeeMako Blog: As usual i'm always thankful for this blogs journey because who would have thought that writing and blogging about fashion and lifestyle somewhere in my corner of the world would turn to a way to actually connect with amazing people and would open doors to opportunities.
  • Heartdictions HQ (Vintage & Accessories stores): Owning my own vintage store and accessories store as always been a dream of mine, I am so glad I decided to do it and just stun my own self. even though it still in process, you can definitely follow us on instagram @thehdhqv.
  • Family, Friends, Acquaintances: whose support or nonsupport keeps me going.
  • God: Let me just say that I have slipped back into the not attending church phase again but I know that God would always be there for me as far as I walk in his ways.
  • Brands: I'm so grateful for brands and businesses who keep support and helping my brand work, this includes fellow bloggers and creatives.

Since I now have two lists to update from the last time I updated my 2015 GOALS LIST, a lot has changed and the same for my 24 before 25 list as well.


Today outfit just experiments with basics, the way you would pull simple yet elegant pieces whether DIY or not together to make an outfit that has the ability to wow someone.
My fashion and style tip for you today is simple STUN them by STANDING OUT.
watch out for the DIY post on this skirt.
what are you thankful for today?

I'm wearing
Hat & Sunglasses: TheHDHQV

Dress: Old
Skirt: DIY Vintage
Watch: Michael Kors (Gifted)
Shoes: Old
post signature

6 comments

  1. Wow, love your nails and your shoes. I'm glad the year is going great for you, may it continue this way. Happy new month!xx

    coco-bella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting look and style.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You saidnit Dee. I am grateful to God for Mira La Belle , for my friends and friends and for ife in general. Lovely skirt. Just inspired me.

    www.miralabelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the pictures, the Sunlight is perfect.
    We haven't entered the final quarter yet o, one month to go!

    www.tukesquest.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your creativity is off the hook!

    bookiekunlere.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very interesting look hun, love it. Cute shoes and nails.
    Thank you for sharing this with us hun.
    Follow my blog if you'd like to join my monthly give-away.
    Check out my new post whenever you can:
    http://its-dominica.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/september-with-shein.html

    ReplyDelete

Your comments keeps me going...
I love to hear from you, read your comments and I would love to check up on you and bond as well, so drop your info.
Thanks for stopping by.
You can Email your other enquiries to Makodesola@gmail.com
x