Not a Party pooper!


Top of the day boo-tches,
After weeks of utmost rest and staying at home, I was pushed by my brother to go for the Guinness colourful world of more concert yesterday, I felt like a party pooper so I had to just give in, on getting there I ran into friends and acquaintances I had not seen in years. It was amazing seeing one of my friends on blonde hair. She looked amazing and I had the most fun during wizkid and ice prince's performance, Waje bored us by not singing a song we know, davido wasted our time with is beating around the stage...lol ( we all just wanted to dance to Gobe and skelewu), d'banj wasn't bad too...he just couldn't dash that boy is gold chain...lol and p'square...those boys are amazing, tiwa and flavor killed it and I only got to see half of olamide's performance :( , but you can respect naa... I danced a little with funke and imago's own Morayo, then I went on to hanging with gbenga, all in all....it was a colourful world there.
















I wore one of my own iro and buba pieces....I was happy I did, I wasn't under or over dressed...lol!
Ohhh!!! My bag was heavy and I saw mide Coker....small world didn't see her again so I couldn't get a picture with her but it was nice running into her...
photography by MAKOGRAPHY as usual.
Enjoy the rest of the week and don't forget to check this blog...pls CLICK HERE to follow us.
thank you
xo
D

Post a Comment

Your comments keeps me going...
I love to hear from you, read your comments and I would love to check up on you and bond as well, so drop your info.
Thanks for stopping by.
You can Email your other enquiries to Makodesola@gmail.com
x