#30DONFASHION || EMMY KASBIT

 






 



Clothes can make you feel better, but well tailored clothes can make you feel like a million bucks!

Emmy Kasbit knows how to tailor smart outfits.
I know this look already convinced you that I'm right!

 This skirt suit reminds me so much of a chanel Suit and i can categorically say hands down that they will stand side by side one another in a magazine, runway or on the street and ooze the same element of class and style.

I decided to style it three ways, First tucked in, then out and finally like a bumper jacket and either of the ways would convince you of the quality and attention put into creating this piece.

I also particularly love how flattering this suit is, its probably the first suit I have ever worn and it still feels very much like me and my personality still shows.


Emmy Kasbit is a Nigerian brand that offers bespoke services for women and men's wear mastering and creating everything from jackets, pants, jumpsuits and smart casuals except dresses.


They are also offering a discount code for DeeMako Blog readers once you say Dee Mako referred you so start shopping and start patronizing them now.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Deetails //Outfit: @emmykasbit|| 08064722802 || kasbit01@gmail.com
Stockist || @Zinkata


Photography || @mako_od


-------------------------------------------------
#30DONFASHION
The 30 days of Nigerian Fashion project is a campaign started to create awareness about how much Nigerian Brands have to offer in terms of fashion and outfits. Throughout this month of October '16, I will be sharing an outfit every day by different Nigerian brands.


or follow #30DONFASHION to view pictures on Social Media.
post signature

1 comment

  1. Hahaha! The first suit you have ever worn! I love the peplum skirt and the colour! So unique
    www.ethniques.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments keeps me going...
I love to hear from you, read your comments and I would love to check up on you and bond as well, so drop your info.
Thanks for stopping by.
You can Email your other enquiries to Makodesola@gmail.com
x