#30DONFASHION || ELIZABETH KOS










The worse part about loving fashion for me is that I don't have specifics or restrictions, I just love quirky and beautiful pieces.
Most people can easily say I like clothes, jewelry, shoes or bags but not me.
I just look for pieces with character and with an attractive but unique aesthetics.
Today's look features why acessories is one of my favourite things about fashion, bags to be precise, I'm always collecting bags and Elizabeth Kos is my new obsession.
Ever wondered what to do when you don't or can't seem to find any outfits in your wardrobe for that meeting or hangout?
My solution is to go all black and carry a statement bag.
This is a tip to hold tighter if you work in a black on black or neutral colour dress code industry as well.
Elizabeth Kos is a mother & daughter ran fashion label that specializes in meticulously crafted  beaded jewelry & accessories, handmade leather or african prints bags & footwear.
All their accessories and jewelry are affordable and neatly crafted to your taste and specifications, get discounts by mentioning DEE MAKO referred you.
Do you agree that the bags in  this look took a drab outfit into a ready to work & ready to chill look?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deetails //Bags: @elizabethkos_ || 08095632847 || 08023144970|| elizabethkos15@gmail.com || 

Photography || @mako_od

-------------------------------------------------
#30DONFASHION
The 30 days of Nigerian Fashion project is a campaign started to create awareness about how much Nigerian Brands have to offer in terms of fashion and outfits. Throughout this month of October '16, I will be sharing an outfit every day by different Nigerian brands.

or follow #30DONFASHION to view pictures on Social Media.

post signature

2 comments

  1. That nude bag is just everything. I am not huge on bags, so quality well structured bags are what are usually love because I would be wearing it for long and it will hold my everything

    www.dleonalife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the cream, or is it beige, purse.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments keeps me going...
I love to hear from you, read your comments and I would love to check up on you and bond as well, so drop your info.
Thanks for stopping by.
You can Email your other enquiries to Makodesola@gmail.com
x